Sunday, June 14, 2015

When life hands you lemons...



Lemon oil is a bright, citrus scent, that's perfect for aromatherapy, muscle rubs, and makes any cleaning solution smell fresh and inviting. For me, its mostly for aromatherapy. However, I have been known to use lemon oil in my dryer balls, to freshen my linens.... and also in my cleaning sprays.

I'm always on the hunt for pure, reasonably priced essential oils, and I have no problem sharing my finds with the world! My newest discovery is a brand called LIFTcare Essential Oils. Their lemon oil is amazing! It's extremely potent, and pure. In fact, it's extracted from ripened fruit by cold pressing, and every bottle is 5x the potency of a standard bottle of lemon oil!!! It's also undiluted, so no carrier oils have been added. Plus, it smells heavenly! I am truly in love with the fresh scent of citrus oils, especially lemon, and this does not disappoint!
So, if you're looking for a well-priced, undiluted, lemon oil... Look no further. LIFTcare Essential Oils has the perfect oil for a great price!

Lift Care Essentials 5x Extra Strength Lemon Essential Oil 4 oz 

Sample provided for testing & review

No comments :

Post a Comment