Friday, April 10, 2015

Vixen heavy duty nail clippers




These are by far the best toenail clippers I have ever used! They're extremely well made, and as far as toenail clippers go... they look really nice! I love that they have a nice weight to them, and the feel very comfortable and natural in the hand. They do have slight curves in the handle, that give an almost ergonomic effect. It helps tremendously! I always find my hand slipping when I use toenail clippers, so the curves in the handle help a ton with that. They're also extremely sharp, and cut easily. No more squeezing until my knuckles turn white... These clippers cut like butter! I received mine as complimentary gift, to test and review, but I really do recommend them to everyone! They're by far the nicest toenail clippers I've ever used, and their quality speaks volumes!


Heavy Duty Toenail Clipper By Vixen - Stainless Steel, Extra Large with Wide Jaw and Sharp Edge Gives You a Smooth Clean Cut. Perfect for Thick Toenails and All of Your Pedicure Needs.


This product was received complimentary, for testing and review purposes. The above statements are my own honest opinion of the product.

No comments :

Post a Comment