Friday, April 10, 2015

Buddy Boxes




The perfect option for packing lunch or snacks! These bento style food containers are brilliant. They allow me to pack just the right amount of food, without overdoing it. I have a tendency to overpack school lunches, and lots of food goes to waste. With the Sunsella Buddy Boxes, we waste so much less. And because they're reusable, I'm doing my part to create less waste for the planet too! I received a set of Buddy Boxes complimentary, to test and review, and I've already put in an order for 3 more sets! These will make awesome gifts for my mom friends! 


Sunsella Buddy Boxes - Plastic Bento Lunch Boxes - NOT Leakproof - 4 Pack


This product was received complimentary, for testing and review purposes. The above statements are my own honest opinion of the product.

No comments :

Post a Comment