Monday, February 23, 2015

Kinder fluff, Toddler/ Baby Pillow



The perfect size for my perfect angel! Ok, so my toddler isn't quite as angelic as I would like her to be... But when she's asleep, she's awful sweet, and I want her to stay that way! This pillow provides the right support for her small frame, and is super comfortable. It's machine washable which is a huge plus, since we are potty training... Ughhhh! But, even better, it's hypoallergenic!!! I don't have to worry about funky allergens in the filling, I know she's sleeping on something safe. That gives me some serious peace of mind. This pillow was a complimentary product to test and review, and I am blessed to have received it. I have already recommended it to many of my mommy friends, as well as my online mom groups and even to my blog readers! Yes, it's an awesome pillow, made just for your baby/ toddler.

No comments :

Post a Comment