Monday, February 23, 2015

Getting healthy in 2015; The Beginning.






I've made it my mission in 2015 to eat healthier, and exercise more. So far, I've failed miserably! I chalk it all up to laziness and serious lack of motivation. I've been clipping photos and articles of healthy foods, tips & tricks, and I'm finally making myself take the first steps on what is surely going to be an uphill  adventure.

I've decided to blog my journey, and incorporate the health and well being products that I review in my daily activities.  I think this will not only allow me to review the quality of an item and it's features, but also to show what has worked best for me. I'm hoping that my struggle to reach my weight loss and self health goals may serve as inspiration, if not guidance, for others who are in the same place with their health as I am.
Feel free to follow along as I strive to reach my personal goals, join me if you'd like!

Don't hesitate to comment. Words of wisdom, and encouragement are always welcome. I'll also do my best to address any questions you may have, as well.

Today marks a new chapter in my life.

Wish me luck!


No comments :

Post a Comment