Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Acevivi Kabuki


This is by far my favorite brush set. I've used many different brushes, ranging from super expensive, professional, brushes--- all the way down to cheap, dollar store quick brushes. All in an attempt to find the perfect brush set, for home use. This set offers the perfect mix of synthetic & real hair brushes, with a great variety for use. 




The brushes themselves are very well made, and feature sturdy wood handles, with right fitting ferrules. The hairs are uniform and packed tightly together, with no loose or gapping fibers. There is absolutely no smell to these brushes! That's a good thing... They should never have a funky smell, just a normal "new" smell. 



I love the way these brushes all have a kabuki feel to them, and hold powders as such. I've never used brushes that offer so much control. The 7 PC Kabuki brush set by Acevivi allow for flawless, controlled, application of makeup. They're so easy to use, yet so versatile--- I think that's why they're my favorite! And, they also come in their own handy, pink, snap-shut case!


Plus, clean up is ridiculously easy. Simply rinse the brushes, apply a drop of mild soap, and rinse clean. Lay the brushes on their side to dry! Easy peasy! These brushes were given to me complimentary, for testing and review purposes, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome set of at home makeup brushes. You can't beat the price, and do you really need 5 shadow brushes? No... 



ACEVIVI 7 pcs Premium Kabuki Pink Makeup Brush Set


This product was received complimentary, for testing and review purposes. The above statements are my own honest opinion of the product.


No comments :

Post a Comment