Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Acevivi Pro Vegan Makeup Brushes!



These brushes are really nice, for being all synthetic. I almost didn't realize they were 100% man made! I love that they're Pro Vegan, but there's something about natural hair brushes... 
This set includes 12 brushes. Some of which aren't included in standard makeup bush sets--- which is a very nice added bonus! Fan brushes, eyelash & brow brushes, as well as mascara brushes, aren't typically found in your average, everyday, brush sets.

I love that this set is so very complete--- it literally contains a brush for everything!


However, it's a tad overwhelming for me. I don't use all of the brushes, so some of the charm of this particular set is lost on me. 


As far as construction; the brushes are flawless! They're easy to use, and feel amazing to the touch. The fibers are held fast at the ferrule, without loose strands etc. As I stated before, they're so nice--- they almost fooled me! They're synthetic, but very well made!

The only smell these brushes had upon opening, is a new plastic smell. I'm not a fan of that smell, but as long as they don't smell bad, I'll work with them. Brushes should NEVER have musty mildew, mold, or urea smells to them!!!! Just air these out for a day or so and you're good to go!



These Pro Vegan brushes from Acevivi even include a really nice folding case! The case is gorgeous, and extremely functional. In fact, it's the nicest brush case I've ever owned! 

I received my set as a gift to test and review, but at the current price, these brushes are a serious steal! I most definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a complete brush set that's vegan friendly, exceptionally well made, and currently offered at an insanely low price! 






This product was received complimentary, for testing and review purposes. The above statements are my own honest opinion of the product.

No comments :

Post a Comment