Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Brightly Lace Tutu Dress




My daughter, Madison, wears a size 3T. I ordered this dress in a 4T, hoping to get some use out of it. To my surprise, a 4T fits like a glove!  This dress runs a bit small, so make sure you order up a size! 
Aside from the surprise sizing, which worked out for us anyhow, this dress is absolutely wonderful! The materials used are of very nice quality, and extreme well made! 

The bodice of the dress is gorgeous. It's a white material with a Lacey overlay, and it's super soft and comfortable. We live in FL, so the tank style top with spaghetti straps works out perfectly for our weather! As an added bonus, the bodice comes complete with a super adorable flower that matches the skirts, and is adorned with a pretty pearl style bead in the center. The skirts are also 2 pieces; a shorter nylon skirt, with a longer tutu around it. The entire set-up is beautifully made, and can easily be worn for church, semi-formal occasions, and some play. However, I would be weary of my child playing in the dress, it may get stained or torn. 

My daughter loves this dress, and has actually refused to take it off! She swears she's Elsa, when she wears this dress. I'm positive that as she out grows her lace tutu dress, it will become a dress-up dress. 

I purchased this dress for a discounted price, in exchange for quality testing and observation, as well as my honest review. I highly recommend this beautiful tutu dress, it's the perfect dress for any little girl! 


Brightly Adorable Lace Tutu Easter Special Occasion Dress



This product was received complimentary, for testing and review purposes. The above statements are my own honest opinion of the product.


No comments :

Post a Comment