Monday, February 23, 2015

Habanero Bloody Mary Mix by Salsa Crazy




Wow wow wow!!! This Bloody Mary mix is muy caliente!!! And oh so delish!!! Just do me a favor and read the label and instructions BEFORE making your drinks! My first batch, I used hot pepper vodka... OMG. That was just awful --- no no no!!! Then I read the label. Includes habinero pepper... Yeah, unpeppered vodka it is! Much better! I even tried it au-natural, sans vodka, and it's actually pretty good! This Bloody Mary mix is a nice combination of acid and heat, and is bound to get you up and moving. It's a great way to add some spice to the usual Sunday brunch cocktail, especially after a long night out on Saturday! It's also really good as a quick pick-me-up mid day, without the alcohol. I'm sure it works just as well with it, but this mommy like to keep her wits about her during the day! 

Bloody Mary's are a great source of vitamins and minerals, as well as fiber. Plus, they're an easy way to fit in some of those much needed daily veggie servings that the food pyramid says we need! This habenaro mix definitely fits the bill for all of the above, and it adds a nice kick to keep you on top of your game. I tried this product, complimentary, for testing and review purposes. It happens to be one of my favorite drinks, and I'm totally digging the heat! That being said, it's definitely a drink for the daring and courageous. Give it a try if you're feeling Hot Hot Hot!!!



SalsaCrazy Habanero Bloody Mary Mix - Dominate the Dance Floor by SalsaCrazy, 25 Fl. Oz.

No comments :

Post a Comment