Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Allure 2200 Professional hair dryer




I love Xtava's line of professional hair tools. In fact, I own a few of them, and brag about them often! This hair dryer is no exception. It's a wonderful dryer, and does and amazing job of drying my hair quickly. I received this hair dryer via tomoson.com, to test and provide honest feed back. While I am a huge fan of all things Xtava, I feel that this particular product is not quite the one for me... It's a very nice hair dryer. It has varying temperatures and speeds, as well as a cool-down mode, and includes a diffuser. 

The cord is heavy duty, and reminds me most of an extension cord. This dryer is also very heavy! The product touts itself for being professional grade and light weight. Because of the heft of this hair dryer; my arm gets sore quickly while using it, and I quickly lose interest in doing my hair. This dryer would get a full 5 stars if it weren't so darn heavy!




No comments :

Post a Comment