Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sun'n'Fun Broad Spectrum Mineral Sunscreen for Kids SPF 30

Sun'n'Fun Broad Spectrum Mineral Sunscreen for Kids SPF 30, with Antioxidants, Marshmallow and Chocolate, 3.3oz NEW formula 2014



This sunscreen is so awesome!!! We live in south west Florida, so applying sunscreen is second nature. I am always losing the kids up with 30+ to avoid sun damage or skin cancer. My daughter is a serious grump when it comes to applying her sunscreen, and I usually have to fight with her --- or give her a sucker to keep her busy. This sunscreen, however, is perfect for my picky princess! She loves lotion but not sunscreen--- lotion smells good, sunscreen doesn't! She also happens to LOVE chocolate (she calls it coco)! I pawned this off as chocolate lotion, and she was hooked, immediately! My son also enjoys this sunscreen, not only because it is made for kids and smells good enough to eat, but because he has sensitive skin and it doesn't make him itchy! I, of course, love the smell--- but I adore the fact that it's a broad spectrum skin protectant that my children are interested in wearing! Kudos Sweetsation Therapy for a job well done!!! 
I found this product via tomoson.com, and was given a bottle to review--- I will be buying loads more!

No comments :

Post a Comment