Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Petunia Skincare


Petunia Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Petunia Skincare has done it again! Not only do they offer amazing derma rollers, eye serums, and makeup brushes, but they also have a very impressive Hyaluronic acid serum as well!  I got this serum from tomoson.com, and this is my honest opinion. If you're looking for a great anti-aging serum, that actually helps to rid you of fine lines and brighten the complexion --- look no further! I love the Petunia Skincare anti-aging serum. It works quickly and effectively to reverse signs of aging. Of course, I went for the whole enchilada, and used the eye serum and derma roller as well. Go big or go home right?!? I wanted a whole overhaul, and the results are nothing short of impressive! Try it for yourself! And if you want quicker results, use the derma roller!!! 




Petunia Skincare Revitalize Eye Serum
I am going to admit to a dirty secret --- I'm under 40, and I need a good eye serum. I know, shock and awe ... But, I keep odd hours, and it's taken a toll on me. I often wake with dark circles under my eyes, an my skin doesn't sit as firmly as I'd like anymore. I started using the Petunia Skincare Eye Serum, because it was a gift, and I was curious if it actually worked. Let me tell you, this is an honest review, and this eye serum does work. After just a few days I began to notice small differences in my skin. Within a week, I was looking so rested and rejuvenated! It was almost like my skin had magically firmed back up, and all discoloration had disappeared! I've continued to use the eye serum, and I'm still extremely satisfied with the results! 




Petunia Skincare Premium Derma Roller ( 1.0mm, 540 needles)
I've tried a lot of different derma rollers, a whole lot... What I can honestly say is this: All derma rollers hurt, and they all serve the same purpose. However, some rollers are made better --- from better materials! I received the Petunia Skincare Premium Derma Roller via tomoson.com to test and review, and I'm very pleased!  I'm spoiled, I have an automatic derma pen, so when I use a manual roller it's just not the same... That being said, if I had to choose a manual derma roller, this would be it. Yes, it still feels just like any derma roller, but the quality of this product is phenomenal! It includes 540 surgical stainless needles on a 1.0mm rolling tumbler. This ratio provides the perfect amount of stimulation for collagen production. With regular use, this derma roller will help to eliminate skin imperfections, fine lines, and wrinkles. I've been using it just a few weeks, and I'm more than satisfied with the results! 

No comments :

Post a Comment