Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sun Si'belle Broad Spectrum Mineral Moisturizing Tinted Sunscreen SPF 30




Oh how I love this sunscreen! Not only is it made from natural, safe products --- BUT --- it's tinted, so my bright white skin doesn't blind other beach goers! I feel good knowing that my skin is being protected, and the protection is natural and free from harmful chemicals! The tinting is very natural also, it's nowhere the standard orange color you get from other skin tinting products. Instead, it's a very natural, sexy, tan color. Thanks to tomoson.com, I've been able to experience this awesome product & give you my honest review! I've never been so excited about sunscreen before, it's kind of funny! I'm just super thankful that I live in southern Floida, and have plenty of opportunity throughout the year to use this product!!! 



No comments :

Post a Comment