Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Tanors Silicone Baking Mat



I adore this baking mat!!! I was given these Tanors silicone baking mats as a gift, and this is my honest opinion of this product.
I hate cleaning cookie sheets!!! They're hard to fit in the sink, and it's nearly impossible to clean the corners! These baking mats make cleanup so quick and easy. I put one on my cookie sheet, and bake the cookies right on top of the silicone mat. When I'm done, I let the pan cool, and take the silicone mat out. All I have to do is clean the mat, and rinse the cookie sheet. The best part --- the corners of the pan don't get covered in food, and I don't have to spend forever trying to clean them!!! 


The Tanors silicone baking mats are made with great care. You can tell that a lot of thought was put into their construction, based on the quality of each mat. This mats are nice and thick, so I don't have to worry about them curling up --- which is especially important when baking butter cookies. If the mat curls up, the cookies slide (due to the high fat content) and pool in the middle. They're no longer cookies at this point!!! The only thing that makes this purchase better, is the fact that you get 2 mats, not just 1!!!





No comments :

Post a Comment