Thursday, January 1, 2015

Organic Rosehip Oil - 100% Natural, by Valentia Skin Care





Organic Rosehip Oil - 100% Natural Anti-Aging Facial Treatment- Vitamin C + A - Healing Skin Oil 

Have you ever seen someone who claims to be in their 50's or 60's, but doesn't look a day over 35? If so, chances are that they're using an anti-aging facial treatment--- quite possibly this very product!

I received a bottle of the Valentia, Organic Rosehip Oil, for quality testing & reviewing purposes. So far, I am on week 2 of using this oil, and already see great progress! Albeit, I am cheating--- just a little!

I've been using a derma roller to speed up the process.



**Derma rollers help to stimulate collagen production, and speed up the rate of absorption of serums and oils by the skin. Leading to faster results!

So--- I have noticed changes sooner than someone who does not use a derma roller would. Since I didn't have too many trouble spots to start with, it didn't take long for my skin to look amazing. I noticed firmer skin tone, and a reduction in fine lines first. This was followed by a noticeable brightness in my complexion. My skin is also super soft and health now. All traces of dryness have disappeared!

  This oil is an absolute must have for anyone who is looking to take care of and maintain their skin. The Valentia 100% Natural Rosehip Oil is chock full of amazing fatty acids & vitamins that naturally provide many healthful benefits to your skin. 

Fatty acids: 


- Oleic acid, omega-9, helps to hydrate and soften skin.

- Linoleic, omega-6, & Linolenic, omega-3, prevent premature aging by helping cells to rid themselves of waste and allow only good nutrients through.  




Vitamins:

- Vitamin C. Which protects the skin, and boosts collagen production, plays a key role in the elasticity of your skin. Vitamin C also provides your skin with it's natural bright "glow". Along with protecting the skin, it protects your hair and nails from damage, and helps to prevent breakage!

- Vitamin A. Combats wrinkles, Sun damage, and uneven skin tone. It also helps to treat scar tissue and burns! 

Using these vitamins together = “complexion perfection”.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments :

Post a Comment