Thursday, January 1, 2015

Amour Scents, Blueberry Muffin Candle




"Amour means love and Amour Pure Soy Candles are all about love – love for yourself, for your home, for your friends and family and for the environment."










    I LOVE candles, and when I was given the chance to order an Amour Scents candle and review it, I jumped! I did, however, let my husband pick the scent. I would have picked the brown sugar and fig, or the jasmine--- but, I'm glad we went with the blueberry muffin! 

    The fact that Amour Scent Candles are 100% Eco-friendly pure soy candles sealed the deal for me... I definitely see quite a few more being purchased in the future! 


AND---
They really do smell wonderful!
 More like blueberry pancakes though :) This candle makes me hungry!!! The sweet smell of fresh blueberries --- yum! These candles last for a good long while, and the smell doesn't seem to fade. It's impressive how the scent lingers in my home. Everyone who walks through my door gets blasted with the smell of fresh baked blueberry muffins, and it instantly puts a smile on their face! And, as a bonus, I got a super gorgeous new .925 silver ring out of my candle!!! 


Want to purchase your own? Follow this link: www.amourscents.com


The "Reveal"



No comments :

Post a Comment