Monday, December 29, 2014

Naturalico Vitamin C Serum with Premium Retail Gift Box, by Bella Naturals





I am a self proclaimed vitamin C serum junkie. I'm not entirely sure why--- it could be because it's insanely awesome for your skin, and is a natural fountain of youth--- but it could also be because I love having soft, radiant skin that has a beautiful glow! Could be both reasons?!? 
Anyhow, it's hard to find skin care products that aren't chock full of chemicals these days, and I'm seriously tired of using products I can't pronounce on my face! The Naturalico Vitamin C serum is 100% organic and has 0 harmful chemicals. When I read the label for the product, I know what the words mean and I can pronounce them. 


 


The Naturalico Vitamin C Serum by Bella Naturals has quickly jumped rank on my vitamin C serum list, and will most definitely be a staple in my daily beauty routine now! 
I've been using the Bella Naturals, Naturalico Vitamin C Serum for a few weeks now, and I am super impressed. Not just with the results I am seeing, but also with the product itself. The serum is easy to apply, and isn't excessively sticky and gross. It soaks into my skin and dries quickly--- allowing for less time to be spend waiting before applying moisturizer or makeup. Moisturizer and makeup both apply per usual, and I haven't witnessed any clumping or running (as can be the norm with some other serums.) 


            
 In the few short weeks that I've been using this product, I have noticed my skin has a healthy glow, and my "imperfections" have faded significantly! My skin is also ridiculously soft, and smooth! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.









No comments :

Post a Comment