Monday, August 3, 2015

Darjeeling, so splendid!


A good cup of tea is one of my favorite things... So its no wonder that I really enjoy this tea. Its smooth, and has a unique fruity flavor. Which is surprising, because it has a floral aroma! The rich, fruity notes, are much appreciated though. Golden Tips Darjeeling Tea is one of the few teas that is wholly enjoyable without the addition of honey, lemon, or milk. However, its extremely enjoyable with some honey as well.

I rather like the fact that this tea is packed in pyramid bags as well. Because its loose leaf, this helps to circulate the water between each leaf, enhancing the steeping process. This allows for a fuller flavor, and a quicker steeping time. I received this tea as a gift, to test and review, and I highly recommend it. It's delicious!

Get yours HERE!

No comments :

Post a Comment