Saturday, July 25, 2015

Soap makes the water wetter!



I am loving this soap dispenser! I spend an inordinate amount of time telling my children to wash their hands... Use soap... & only one pump!!! This is the perfect solution to my unique hand washing predicament. 

The dispenser is a bit large, but it works out for the best. You insert 4 AAA batteries (not included) into the bottom of the unit, and fill the reservoir with soap. There is a small power button at the bottom of the back of the dispenser, press this button to turn it on and off. There's a small "eye" sensor on the front. Wave your hand in front of the erte, and the soap dispenses into your palm! Its quick, efficient, and save money --- by using less soap!

I'm excited to say that this touchless soap dispenser has worked extremely well for my family! My children love that it dispenses the soap, like magic, so they always want to was he their hands (and use soap). Plus, they now use less soap, saving me money!

Check it out HERE!

A quick glance at how it works...


Sample received for review. 

No comments :

Post a Comment