Thursday, June 25, 2015

Connoisseur's Inn

This bottle stopper is gorgeous. In fact, it's so well made, I can't tell it's not an expensive piece of crystal! It's very chic, and exudes an air of oppulance, that adds some much needed richness to my home bar. I've definitely fallen in love with the look, and am currently hunting for matching pieces to add to it!

Aside from its' pristine appearance, it's also constructed perfectly, and fits just about any bottle! It has a nice, even taper, and the rubber bands are placed just right--- That it will for a variety of bottle sizes. The glass topper is clear, and cut with such precision! It slightly resembles a golf ball. However, it has a nice heft to it, and feels wonderful in the hand. The stopper itself is very well made, and polished to a high shine. It seems to be made to last for a long while, and looks gorgeous when in use.

I purchased this stopper at a discounted price, to test and review, and I am so glad I did! It looks amazing, and adds so much to the general look and feel of my bar area. I am beyond pleased with this product, and highly recommend it to any other consumers that may be looking for some beautiful new barwear.

Get yours now, and take advantage of a special 50% off discount!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment