Thursday, May 28, 2015

Drink this and be skinny...

What it is...
Skinny Teatox is a great way to detoxify and cleanse your system. It contains natural health promoting properties to aid in weight loss & give you a little extra pep in your step. Plus, it tastes great! You're literally drinking yourself healthy, one cup of herbal tea at a time!
 
I was honestly pretty skeptical at first. I knew herbal teas could be great tools for health an weight loss, but I didn't honestly think it would do much good for me. When I opened my Skinny Teatox, I was instantly greeted by the smell of peppermint, and herbs. It was such a tantalizing smell! I kind of had to try it...

As you can tell from my intro, Skinny Teatox is a great way to detoxify and cleanse your system. Yes, it also helps with weight loss! However, it is not a substitute for proper nutrition and healthy eating... I took the 14 day Teatox, and it does work!!! I had a cup of tea in the morning, and a cup of detox tea ever other evening (as instructed). What I noticed was that I had a lot more energy thoughout the day, and my appetite was far less than usual. After 7 days, I realized a 5lb weight loss, and all I did was drink some tea?!? At the end of my 14 days, I am down 12lbs, and I feel amazing!!!

I'm not sure what results are typical, so I can't guarantee everyone will have the same experience as I've had... But, I'm fairly positive that you'll love the extra energy, and I you maintain a healthy diet... You'll be sure to shed some lbs too! Anyhow, if you're like me, you're desperate to lose some weight--- and willing to make the program work for you! So, what have you got to lose... Aside from some unwanted weight...???

A 14 Day Teatox Promotes: 
  • Weight loss 
  • Burn caloriesBoost metabolism
  • Cleanse
  • Detoxify
  • Suppress appetite
  • Increase energy levels 
*Skinny Teatox is Vegan, Gluten Free, GMO Free, and Nut Free! Plus, all of the ingredients in Skinny Teatox are 100% natural. There are no chemicals or preservatives. 

Here's what you receive:
  • 14 Day supply of premium loose leaf tea
  • 14 Day supply of detox weight loss tea
  • 1 Strawberry Loose Leaf Tea Filter



Get yours here: Skinny Teatox




Products listed in the post were received free of charge, for testing and review purposes.

No comments :

Post a Comment