Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Bath time clean up? Easy!

I'm a skeptic when it comes to any products that are targeted at making life easier. Why? Because 90% of the time they don't work! I read the reviews on the UberDrops Bath Budd, and took a leap of faith. I've tried other organizers in the past, and had absolutely horrible luck with them. They always seem to refuse to stick, or fall apart, or get really nasty and need to be thrown out. So, I'd officially given up. Then, I was asked to test out the UberDrops Bath Buddy. Since it was a trial product, I had nothing to lose--- but my time and patience. I quickly agreed, and waited on the product to arrive in the mail.
I was super excited when it arrived. It is big, but not ridiculously so, like some other reviews led me to believe. Its also very modern and fun, and I LOVE the bright green color! Plus, it comes with some seriously heavy duty suction cups. They're not just suction cups though... They have an attached hook that flips up to loosen the suction, and down to attach firmly to the wall. Very cool!!! It was extremely easy to install, and I was pleased as could be... Until the suction cup let loose. Ughhhh --- great! Good news! I contacted UberDrops and let them know my dilemma, and they sent out a new set of suction cups right away. Turns out, one of mine was faulty!!! I put the cups back on the wall and another wouldn't stick... What now?!? I scrubbed the tub wall, and dried it. Then, I tried one last time. It stuck! It stuck so well, three weeks later it's still stuck to the wall!!! 
This is by far the best bath toy holder ever made! It sticks very well, and it dries quickly to prevent mold and mildew... Which is a HUGE bonus for me, because we live in southern FL and EVERYTHING molds if it's not dried! 

As you can tell, I'm beyond satisfied with this product, and am delighted to have received it complimentary (for product testing and review purposes.)

Two things I can't stress enough:

1. If you have a problem, contact the company! They did right by me, I'm positive they'll do right by you.

2. Clean your tub thoroughly before installing the Bath Buddy. Scrub it well, because the suction cups are heavy duty--- but they won't stay tight on soap scum!

I hope these tips help, and you're able to enjoy your UberDrops bath toy organizer as much as we do!




No comments :

Post a Comment