Wednesday, April 8, 2015

TeaBeyond Pink Butterfly, Glass Teapot





This teapot is beautiful! It's dainty, and whimsical. Absolutely perfect for afternoon tea parties with your daughter, or even your BFF! I received mine as a gift, to test and review, and I adore it! When I'm not using this teapot, it will be housed on a shelf for display. 

The Pink Butterfly Glass Teapot from Tea Beyond, is very delicate. It's made of thin glass, and requires a delicate touch. It features a center strainer basket, also made of glass, for brewing loose teas. Upon the lid of this beautiful glass teapot, sits a dainty, pink, glass butterfly! The teapot itself is breathtaking, and the tea it brews is hot and delicious! 


I first used my TeaBeyond teapot to make some lovely hibiscus tea. Using loose tea is my favorite was to make tea. This teapot did not disappoint! Yes, there were a few floating bits, but you will have that with any loose tea. Some bits are just finer than others, and slip past the strainer. 



As with any other teapot, the TeaBeyond teapot did get hot once the boiling water was added. I recommend to always use a tea towel or kitchen towel when handling hot teapots. Also, add the water slowly! With a strainer inside, the water tends to splash, and can burn you. 

I thoroughly enjoy using my Pink Glass Butterfly Teapot from TeaBeyond. It gives me a sense of femininity that I am often missing... For me, it's not just a beautiful teapot, it's reliving my childhood fantasy tea parties--- with an amazing cup of tea this time! 






This product was received complimentary, for testing and review purposes. The above statements are my own honest opinion of the product.

No comments :

Post a Comment