Sunday, April 19, 2015

Rid-Tech Pest repeller




I've been using my Rid-Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller for a few weeks now, and I have definitely noticed a difference. I can't speak for it's effectiveness on rodents, but I can vouch for how well it protects against flying and crawling bugs. Living in southern FL, we have all kinds of pests that love to come indoors and cool off. Unfortunately, I don't love them coming in... 



I've tried other pest repellents in the past, and even found some that work. However, based on the claims of this product, and the price point, I needed to test it out to see how well it compared to the competition. The Rid-Tech pest Repeller definitely stood it's own ground, and performed beautifully alongside some bigger, more expensive models. It most definitely does help to repel creepy crawlies, and annoying flying insects. 
The one draw back with the Rid-Tech Pest Repeller, it doesn't have the range that other models do. It's not a huge inconvenience, but definitely something to factor in when deciding exactly how many you'll end up needing! It may not make the price point look so very attractive anymore... Overall, I'm pleased with the performance of this unit, and can definitely recommend it. I received mine complimentary, to test and review, and I definitely give it 2 thumbs up! 





No comments :

Post a Comment