Thursday, April 2, 2015

Cutting like a pro





I adore bamboo cutting boards! They're so versatile, and very durable, if properly taken care of. This particular set includes 3 bamboo cutting boards. Each of the boards is well made, and light weight. The largest of the 3 cutting boards, is ideal for cutting large vegetables. IE: romaine, bok choy, eggplant, and cabbage. The 2nd cutting board is slightly smaller, and works best for root vegetables. IE: onion, potato, carrot, etc. The smallest of the cutting boards is really a cheese board. It is perfect for curbing cheese! I also use it for mincing herbs, and smashing garlic cloves! Although these bamboo cutting boards are on the smaller size, they come in very handy. I received mine complimentary, to test and review... And I think they're great!!! Since I live in an apartment with limited space, I can honestly say that these are the perfect size for apartment dwelling! 





No comments :

Post a Comment