Sunday, March 8, 2015

1.25oz Travel Bottles By Dot&Dot



1.25oz Travel Bottles By Dot&Dot


Seeing as how I work in the travel industry, I see this all too often... Travel bottles break and make a heck of a mess inside of suitcases, purses, and diaper bags. Once they break, they're not useable, and your product inside has gone to waste. Plus, they're slippery, and a general pain in the butt to use... Right??? 

Well, I came across these silicone travel bottles, and I must say I am very impressed! They're beautifully colored and that makes it easy to distinguish what product is in which container. Plus, they're a soft but durable silicone. This means they won't shatter and leak like the standard travel bottles always do! Best of all, they have a suction cup built in on the back of each bottle! You can suction them to the shower wall, and dispense product easily, then remove them when it's time to repack. This set includes 4 different colored silicone bottles, and a clear carrying bag--- Plus, the whole kit meets TSA guidelines! I remain fully impressed with this product, and seeing as how I received mine complimentary to test and review, I will definitely be spreading the word about these! 



No comments :

Post a Comment