Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I've been carded.


If you love African black soap, and are looking for a whole new facial cleansing experince, you have to try " I've Been Carded." It's a blend of African black soap, natural shea butter, and coffee bean. Unlike most other face products, this offers cleansing, exfoliating, nourishing, and hydration/ moisturization in one easy to use face wash. It's simple to use, and truly leaves your skin fully rejuvenated.

" I've Been Carded" arrives in a glass pot, with a gold lid. It's simple to use, and a little goes a long way! Just take a dime size amount on your fingers, and gently massage into wet skin. It does lather, like soap, and the coffee bean will leave bits of rough material on your skin. It rinses off, and is perfectly normal! Once you've massaged the cleanser into your skin, rinse, and pat dry. I like to use it first thing in the morning, as it leaves my skin refreshed for the day. I always follow up with a light moisturizer + SPF. 

It's definitely a product I recommend...

A quick glance...


Sample received for testing & review purposes. 

No comments :

Post a Comment