Thursday, April 2, 2015

FoxBrims Orange Blossom Water Toner



There's absolutely nothing better than the feeling of completely clean skin. This Orange Blossom Water Toner, by FoxBrim, is exactly the product to get your skin feeling completely fresh and clean. Plus, it smells amazing! Made with pure orange blossom water, and no additives, this toner offers a totally pure approach to skin health. Orange blossom water is a well known anti microbial, and can be effectively used to remove dirt and oil from your pores. Keeping your pores free of dirt and oil is essential in keeping blemishes at bay! I've been using this product for a few weeks now, and I am thoroughly impressed with how clean my skin is. I've also become slightly addicted to the smell! It really is intoxicating! I received a sample bottle of FoxBrims: Orange Blossom Water Toner, to test and review, and I highly recommend it as an every day facial toner!






No comments :

Post a Comment