Sunday, April 19, 2015

Curv Bath Pillow



What's the perfect way to relax and de-stress after a long day? A nice soothing bath! Add some essential oils and salts, soft music, and the perfect spa pillow, for the ultimate relaxation session!!! The Curv Bath Pillow is the very definition of comfort an relaxation. So, naturally, its the best choice when purchasing a pillow for your spa or bath. I received mine complimentary, to test and review, and I have fallen absolutely in love with it! Its become a staple in my weekly soak sessions.

It's so comfortable that my kids have started asking to use my tub, because the pillow is in it! I'm going to have to get a 2nd for their bathroom. I can definitely see the therapeutic benefits of using the Curv Bath Pillow, and I know firsthand that it applies to children as well as adults. I highly recommend this bath pillow. It provides comfort and relaxation for all age groups!

No comments :

Post a Comment