Monday, March 23, 2015

FSL Inertia Bluetooth Earphones





Amazing sound quality! 

These headphones seriously pack a mean punch in the sound department. They feature amazingly clear audio, with a nice bass boost. The fact that they're Bluetooth, and require no plugs for use, is brilliant! You wouldn't believe how many times I've tangled myself up in the cord for my headphones, while taking my evening power walk. It's sincerely frustrating! Thanks to the FSL Inertia Bluetoith Headphones, I no longer need to stop walking (killing my cardio) to untangle wires. 

The addition of the on-unit volume control, call connect & disconnect, as well as a built in microphone, is also genius! No more fumbling with my phone while walking, to answer a call, or mess with the volume. These headphones have the volume toggle, and microphone built in to the wire, that conveniently hangs from the ear bud, right by your jaw. What does this mean? You can very easily just touch the cord and adjust the volume, answer or disconnect a phone call, and since the microphone is right by your face--- you don't have to worry about people not hearin you! These headphones are seriously freaking awesome!!! 

I received mine complimentary, as part of a promotion to test ad review the brand, and I definitely recommend them. They're easy to sync, and easier to use. The FSL Inertia Bluetooth Headphones are the best product I've found so far, for convenience and portability, while exercising! 

Specifications:
Bluetooth specification: V4.0
Bluetooth profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP and AVRCP
Operating distance: 10 meters Class II
Music playing time: Up to 6 hours
Standby time: About 150 hours
Charging time: About 2 hours
Dimension: 37×16.3×327.7mm
Weight: 12.6g


FSL Inertia Bluetooth Earphones with Mic - Wireless Headphones with aptX and NFC - Perfect for Sports and Travel


No comments :

Post a Comment