Friday, February 13, 2015

Silicone Basting Brushes by Serendiplicity!



Love to bake or cook?



I just recently found out about these amazing Silicone Basting Brushes by Serendiplicity! I've been looking for an easier way to spread butter on my home-made garlic bread... a spoon and butter knife just aren't cutting it anymore! I'm tired of the mess, and uneven spreading of the butter. Seriously, who wants garlic bread with dry spots, and random pools of butter???
So --- I've been experimenting with silicone basting brushes, and a friend recommended these to me, so I checked them out... 




The silicone basting brushes by Serendiplicity are the perfect size 
for just about any kitchen task! 

They're small enough to use on delicate pastries, but also just right for buttering garlic bread and seasoning meats. Plus--- They're heat resistant! These basting brushes are made to take the heat of the kitchen ( or BBQ), and hold their shape!

This is my garlic bread AFTER using silicone basting brushes!!!! Mmmmm!!!

As an added bonus, Serendiplicity includes an amazing Eating Healthy book with each purchase! This is a huge value, because its a simple concept that is so hard to follow --- eating healthy. Now, you can have recipes and tips + tricks at your fingertips at any given moment, with this awesome FREE e-book! 






Have you jumped on the silicone bake-wear craze yet? 
If so, what made you switch? Do you like it? If not, what are your reasons? 
I'd love to hear YOUR thoughts!!!  
Comment below... 

No comments :

Post a Comment