Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Chamberlain's Leather Milk; CanYouHandlebar EveryDayCare Temperance Beard Kit





I received the Chamberlain's Leather Milk; CanYouHandlebar EveryDayCare Temperance Beard Kit, complimentary --- for testing and review purposes via tomoson.com. Since I don't have a beard, but my brother does... I had him act as my guinea pig for this product!!! He loved this product because it easy to use and just the right size to take along when you go out. The flask and wax can are stainless, and don't rust... Leaving his clothing and briefcase stain free! 

The kit includes; beard oil, moustache wax, and a handy guitar pick that is used to scrape the wax out of the tin for use! What my brother liked best about this kit; the beard oil is unscented... this means he doesn't have to worry about his top half smelling different than his bottom half, because he is a cologne wearer. Also, being scent free is nice because you're less likely to have skin sensitivities or allergic reactions to the perfumes. 

The beard oil and the moustache wax are high quality, and work wonders on even the most unruly of hairs. They help to keep facial hair looking amazing, and healthy!!! 



I'm not personally a big fan of facial hair, but after seeing the differences between facial hair that is kept with Chamberlain's Leather Milk; CanYouHandlebar EveryDayCare Temperance Beard Kit vs. standard products... I can honestly say that it makes a huge difference, and it looks so much better--- I could see myself digging a beard that is maintained with Chamberlain's Leather Milk; CanYouHandlebar EveryDayCare Temperance Beard Oil.








No comments :

Post a Comment