Wednesday, January 14, 2015

MFi Certified iPhone 6 Battery CaseCase by Vaxza

 


MFi Certified iPhone 6 Battery Case + Exclusive Free Bonus Bumper ~ BACKED BY OUR 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! ~ Protective Charging Case For iPhone 6 ~ Add 10 To 14 More Hours Of Battery Life, Talk Time, And Web Browsing Time ~ Ultra Slim And Durable ~ Lightning Connector Output, Micro USB Input ~ Stay Connected Wherever You Go (Wireless Phone Accessory)


 


This case is amazing! It fits perfectly, and is made of high quality materials. It feels nice against my skin, and does not get too hot or burn. The charge portion is especially helpful, it allows my phone an extra full battery cycle --- which I need, because I use my phone so much it's always dying! I got this charger for test and review purposes via tomoson.com


 


No comments :

Post a Comment