Wednesday, January 14, 2015

ADAGIO Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightner Worldwide Dual Voltage by XTAVA

 

Where to start...
Well, I have never straightened my hair, but recently got a cut & style that requires a little more maintainance. I received this product via tomoson.com to test and review, and was super excited to do so!
 The Xtava straightener is high quality, and has multiple heat levels--- so I can adjust the temperature manually, and choose my temperature setting! It's super easy to use, and feels nice in my hand. The handle does not get hot, and it comes equipped with a hook for easy hanging storage. 
It also comes with a lined storage case.

The Xtava straightener works quickly to straighten my hair, and leaves it shiny and easy to manage!


No comments :

Post a Comment