Friday, January 30, 2015

Mammoth Allie® Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser --- Featuring; Purasentials Ultra Premium Lavender Essential Oil - 100% Pure






Mammoth Allie® Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser

I LOVE this ultrasonic oil diffuser! It doesn't require any heating, so the oils diffuse super fast. This also means that the unit does NOT get hot--- So, if my 2 year old happens to get a hold of it I do not have to worry about her being burned! It is easy to set up and use, and works within minutes. This unit actually puts off more fragrance than any other diffuser I've used so far, which is an amazing selling point --- as far as I'm concerned. I did receive this diffuser as a gift, to test & review, but I would most definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a high quality ultrasonic style oil diffuser.






Purasentials Ultra Premium Lavender Essential Oil - 100% Pure

Oh my goodness ---------
This lavender oil is exquisite! This is a very strong oil, and very pure. I got it as a gift, and I can't help but give my honest opinion on it! It's definitely one of the oils that a little goes a very long way. I added a generous amount to my warmer and found myself quickly diluting with fractionated coconut carrier oil.. And a few drops of peppermint. It was heavenly! I'm also partial to lavender and vanilla, the aroma is so soothing and really calms my anxiety! I can't stress enough how amazing this oil is. It's a great value for the strength and pure was of the product!




Click to Purchase Purasentials Lavender Oil




For more info on Purasentials, please visit their site! 











No comments :

Post a Comment