Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Elleda Vitamin C Serum


I was given the opportunity to test and review Elleda; Organic Vitamin C Serum. 

This serum contains 20% Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic Acid. Along with a blend of organic and natural anti-aging ingredients. Elleda is designed to work on all skin types, to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 

*However, this product is targeted towards women over 30 years of age.* 





Being that Elleda contains 20% Vitamin C, it is considered the perfect ratio of Vitamin C in a facial serum. Vitamin C is crucial in the production of collagen! That means, for skin that is soft, smooth, and youthful, you need a good balance of Vitamin C. More is not always better!!!!! 

Hyaluronic Acid is another key component in Elleda. Hyaluronic Acid holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water --- this means your skin stays hydrated and fresher, longer!

Since this facial serum is natural and organic, and free of alcohols and parabens, it is safe for daily use. In fact, I use this product daily --- to get the maximum anti-aging effects from it! 

Along with reducing fine lines and wringkles, Alleda also aids in the reduction of redness, acne scarring, and sun spots. It also gives your skin a more youthful glow!

I have witnessed these changes myself. Living in South West Florida, it's hard not to have any sun damage! Unfortunately, I never had any acne until I hit my 30's--- so I am now facing sun damage, acne, and the inevitable signs of getting older. This serum has significantly reduced the sun damage that I have been noticing lately, and it has also helps to reduce the fine lines that have developed on my forehead and at the corners of my eyes. I have noticed that my skin looks and feels healthier, and it definitely has its' old youthful glow back!!!










No comments :

Post a Comment