Saturday, January 3, 2015

Bay-Buy.com




I'm an online shopping addict. The reps for Amazon know me by name, as do my UPS and USPS carriers. On any given day there are at least 3 to 5 packages delivered to my home, even on Sunday.

I shop--- A lot.

So when I was told about a new site to purchase specialty goods at lower prices than elsewhere, I had to check it out.

The site is Bay-buy.com and it houses items from literally every category I could think of!  From children's toys to bath & beauty products, the selection is overwhelming (in a really good way)!!!

I've already gotten a jump start on my 2015 birthday & Christmas shopping!

Look what I've got in my cart
so far...



Cosmetic mirrors under $40 OMG!!!




Dead sea products @ prices that died in the 90's


Stainless soap --- what?!? Very cool!!!





Where else can you find an amazing deal like this spice grinder?



The prices on the products offered are, for the most part, lower than what I would pay  at a local shop. Plus, the quality of the products and the ingredients (where applicable) are phenomenal! I know I am getting amazing quality at an awesome price!

But, don't just take my word for it... Check it out for yourself!
Bay-buy.com

No comments :

Post a Comment