Monday, October 27, 2014

Sleep Number Technology





I was given the opportunity to check out the Sleep Number store and review their products at no charge via  Smiley360.  The entire process  has left me speechless! 

Sleep Number technology allows you to rest comfortably while your bed tracks your sleep patterns and different body functions (heart rate etc). The tracked items are then used to adjust your bed for the ultimate sleep experience! Sleeping, catered directly to your body'a needs! 
I had an amazing time testing the products and learning about my sleep habit and how to adjust my sleeping for the best possible sleep experience. My only complaint is that the cost of the Sleep Number beds is astronomical! I would love to have one, but the prices are just way too far out of my Comfort zone. Maybe I'll save up and get one, eventually! 

No comments :

Post a Comment