Friday, January 29, 2016

Homeopathic wart removal that REALLY works!

By now, it's common knowledge that warts don't magically appear after touching toads. In fact, most warts are caused by the HPV virus.

That's right, warts are viral! They're also quick to spread, and can easily become quite uncomfortable, sometimes even painful. Dont worry --- I'll spare you the in-depth science lesson on warts, and just focus on removing them.





My son has had warts on his fingers for years. They've really started to spread and grow, and it's finally bothering him. So, I did what any parent would, I called the pediatrician. The pediatrician said I would have to find a dermatologist that works with children, and is in network for my son's health care. Ok, seemed easy enough. Let me tell you... Living in a small town, it's almost impossible to find a Dr who will touch this. I searched for almost 6 months, before finally giving up.

I decided to try over the counter treatments. The drops didnt work at all, and actually hurt him more than the warts did! In fact, the over the counter chemical treatments burned him, and left blisters.
We had a similar experience with the over the counter freeze-away treatment. I was tired of seeing my son so upset, so I decided to research and find natural cures for warts.

There's a lot of good information online, and a lot of very helpful tips. I wanted to start with the least invasive, and work my way up. To my surprise, the least invasive method actually worked! We tested it on one wart, and have had great success. Now we are going to try it on all of the warts and see if our good luck continues. I'm hopeful, and because of the rapid changes, I'm sharing our wart cure with you.

This is a safe, nontoxic, pain free, solution to common warts. It also works for plantar warts, flat warts, moles, and skin tags. For more info on types of warts, CLICK HERE.

What you'll need:
  • Cotton balls
  • Medical tape or bandaids 
  • White vinegar

Our method:

To be done daily, before bed. Length of treatment will vary per case.






Soak a cotton ball in white vinegar. Tape the cotton ball to the wart, using medical tape or bandaids sized for the wart. Keep This on over night. Remove in the morning, and discard. Repeat the process nightly. The wart will turn black, and may start to get seedy or cracked. Keep applying the vinegar each night. Eventually the wart will turn white and fall off, or peel off. Clip off any peeling bits. Continue This method for a few days after the wart is gone. This ensures it will not come back!

This method works on warts, moles, and skin tags! 

It is pain free, although some mild stinging may occur for the first few minutes. If this is uncomfortable or unbearable, please discontinue use!!!

Also, keep in mind that warts are contagious! Discard all used cotton balls and tape/ bandaids. Do NOT re-use them!!! This method DOES work, and will have to be repeated for each wart.

To reduce the spread of warts, wash hands frequently. Avoiding skin to skin contact with affected areas is also a good idea.

As for genital warts, I've heard this works for them as well. However, I've read that it can be painful, due to the nature and location of the wart. In the event that you want to try this method for genital warts, I suggest consulting your Dr first. If not, be very careful ---- and do not continue if it is very painful!

Alternative methods:


While we tried white vinegar, many sources say that Apple cider vinegar works well too. Especially unfiltered, with the mother still intact. I've not tried this, but would assume it should work exactly the same as the white vinegar.




There's also a lot of talk about using tea tree oil or Oregano oil to remove warts. I'm unsure of this, as I have used tea tree as an antibacterial, but have never tried it as a wart removal method. However, the method is the same for tea tree oil. Soak over night, repeat daily. Tea tree oil is toxic if ingested, so we tried vinegar first, as it's a nontoxic alternative. Vinegar is also a lot less expensive that tea tree oil. In the event the vinegar doesn't work, I would suggest trying the tea tree oil method!

I hope you've found this helpful, and a tad informative. Just remember, if it hurts, discontinue use!!! This is not to be taken as medical advice, or as a substitute for medical advice. This is simply one mother's tested and proven method for wart removal.

Good Luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment