Thursday, September 10, 2015

Back To Normal! + *COUPON!*


Back To Normal has a new pain relief product available: Arnica Cream; Powerful Relief for headaches, muscles, & joints.

First, some info about the product...

*Get a Good Night Sleep - Apply the Arnica Cream at bedtime and wake up with less pain and stiffness.

*Feel Better During the Day - Live the life you want, doing the things you love. This pain relief cream will help you get your life back.

*Beats Migraines - Stop hiding when a migraine headache attacks. Treat your stiff neck and shoulders with Arnica Cream.

*No Menthol Stink - No one will wrinkle their nose when you walk by. Convenient for work.

*Won't Stain Your Clothes - Fast absorbing without the greasy residue.


Does it work?!?

I tested the new Back To Normal: Arnica Cream, and fell inlove with it! Ive been suffering migraines for a while, and nothing short of the big-guns (muscle relaxers, etc) has helped... Until now! If I catch my migraine before its gone out of control, I can apply the Arnica Cream to my temples, and within 30 minutes the headache has eased away. Usually, I have applied the cream twice in this 30 minute period. Which is not a lot at all, because I use just a dab each time.

To use: apply the Arnica Cream to the location of your pain & surrounding area, and gently rub into the skin. Reapply as needed. 

I know, it sounds silly --- using a topical cream to treat a headache --- but it really works!!! It also works on aching muscles, and sore joints. My husband has a bad back, and it helps to ease some of his suffering. My mother, she has arthritis, and using the Arnica Cream has reduced her painful flare ups! Not only does it work, but it works quickly & effectively!

Plus, it's a topical treatment. No more pills and chemicals... You literally rub away the pain! Back To Normal sent me a sample of their Arnica Cream, to test & review, and I was blown away by how well it works.

Try it for yourself... And enjoy a $5 discount, just for being a fan of this blog!


Amazon code: BLOGSFAN to receive $5 OFF until September 30th 2015.





No comments :

Post a Comment