Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Turning back time the White Lotus way!

I've always been a fan of jade. It's one of those stones that comes in so many colors and clarities... It's so beautiful, and mysterious! I especially love when its polished. Jade is very hard, and is reminiscent of marble---- only much more dense. When polished, it's smooth, and cool to the touch. The jade roller by White Lotus, is a magnificent, polished, piece of jade. It can be cooled, or heated, as desired--- and provides amazing relief to skin. In fact, it works best after using a derma roller and hyaluronic serum. Jade has natural anti-aging qualities, and soothes the skin right away.

I've been using my White Lotus; jade roller, for a few weeks now, and I love it! After a thorough visit with my MPen, my skin is very tender, and this roller is so incredibly soothing. It's cool to the touch, and perfectly smooth! My skin seriously thanks me after using this product. I feel relaxed, and rejuvenated. Plus, using the jade roller after dermabrasion, helps to speed up the reproduction of collagen. Thus, helping to quicken the anti-aging process! I was given my jade roller as a complimentary gift, to test and review, and I love it! I honestly don't know how I managed so long without a jade roller! I am truly thankful to the people at White Lotus, for allowing me to try this amazing product. It really does feel amazing, and my skin reflects that! I highly recommend this product, it's an absolute beauty must have!!!

White Lotus stands firm behind their product, and would love for us to spread the word about this amazing jade roller... So much so, in fact, that they've given me 3 additional jade rollers to give away to my fans!!!



Would you like to win one?

Enter to win--- the contest ends in 2 weeks! 

For those of you who can't wait...

Get yours here:





No comments :

Post a Comment