Thursday, April 2, 2015

Running Armband for Samsung Galaxy S5 & S4



Whoever invented these arm bands is a genius! I absolutely hate getting all tangled up in my headphone wire, just to skip songs or check the time while I'm on my evening walks. It's even worse when I'm wearing yoga pants that don't have pockets! I end up having to stick my phone in my bra, and it always ends up all sweaty and gross. The Sports Armband by i2 Gear eliminates all of these frustrations, and then some! It's ridiculously easy to use, and takes all of the guess work out of the audio portion of your work out! You just slide your phone into the clear-faced phone pouch, and wear the band on your arm. 

The fact that the phone pouch has a clear plastic face, is wonderful! This allows for easy use of your phones touch screen, without getting it all sweaty and gross!!! I also love that it fits nicely around my arm, and is adjustable should I choose to wear it higher or lower. Having my phone on my arm vs in my pocket is the biggest reason for me to use this product. I  seriously so tired of being caught up in my headphone wire, that I could scream! With my phone conveniently located on my arm, I literally just bend my arm up and I have easy access to all of my phones features WITHOUT the frustration of even having to touch my headphone wire! The arm band also has a smaller key pouch, for easy storage of your house or locker key while you work out.  

I received the Sports Armband by i2 Gear, complimentary, to test and review. After just a few weeks of using the armband during my walks and when working out, it's really become a staple product in my every day life! It's such a small and insignificant thing, but it's made such a huge impact on my life. My whole attitude towards working out has changed, now that I don't have to worry about getting tangled in the  stupid cord for my headphones! That was seriously annoying!!! I won't miss it at all...


Product Info:

Compatibility and Use
Use your armband with the new Galaxy SII, SIII, S4 and S5 from all carriers. You can wear it over your biceps or on your forearm. The night reflector provides additional visibility for outdoor early morning and evening runs. There is even a slot for your house key which we all know can be a lifesaver. This armband is also great for high intensity workouts, yoga or even casual walking or outdoor activities.

Precision and Protection
The touchscreen is fully accessible through the plastic cover. The armband pouch and cover keeps your phone safe from impact and moisture while working out.

Size
This armband is lightweight and accommodates arm sizes from approx. 9 to 14.5 inches. Also we recommend that you use this armband without a case.

Material and Care
Made of nylon, velcro and neoprene materials. This armband can be safely hand washed and air dried after use. We do NOT recommend machine washing your armband as this could cause damage.

Package Includes:
1x Armband for the Samsung Galaxy S5


No comments :

Post a Comment