Friday, April 10, 2015

LINKYO toner





LINKYO compatible toner cartridges are the absolute perfect solution to affordable in-office printing. I've looked high and low for comparable ink solutions, and always come up empty handed. Manufacturer direct is the cheapest was to go for name brand toner, but it's still quite costly. Other off brand toners are not as high quality, but the price is a good deal less. However, LINKYO, has managed to outperform the off brand, at a price well below manufacturer cost. 


Not only are the toner cartridges affordable, but the quality is impressive! I have a hard time distinguishing between Cannon toner, and the LINKYO product. This, to me, is a sign of great quality! 






Plus, the cartridges are super easy to install. It's a 3 step process--- remove the plastic wrap, slowly pull the holding strip out, and install. Easy, efficient, affordable! What's not to love??? 




I received my LINKYO toner, complimentary, for testing and review purposes. I have yet to find another toner that is comparable in quality and price. I will be using the LINKYO products exclusively from now on.




This product was received complimentary, for testing and review purposes. The above statements are my own honest opinion of the product.

No comments :

Post a Comment