Sunday, April 19, 2015

LED grow bulb





Have indoor plants that need a boost? This LED indoor plant light by Chromo Inc is a sure fire way to get the blooms you've been waiting for! I have a few house plants that I can't put in the natural sunlight, because the southern Florida sun is too harsh on delicate indoor plants. So, to avoid scorching my plants to a crisp, I use indoor grow lights. I've been looking for a lower heat, less expensive alternative, and finally found one! This LED grow bulb produces far less heat than traditional grow lights, and it's a lot less strain on my electric bill. LED lighting is far more energy efficient, and longer lasting. This means that the bulb will last a lot longer than other standard indoor grow bulbs! 

So far, my plants are doing a lot better with this light. They've perked up, but been able to maintain their beauty, without being burned. This is a big deal, because I've had a really hard time finding just what I was looking for--- and finally I found it! 

The Alite Advaned LED Grow Bulb by Chromo Inc is by far the best choice for indoor plants! I received mine complimentary, to test and review, and I'm beyond thrilled with the results!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment