Sunday, April 19, 2015

Jackpot Candles!




I'm a huge fan of candles. And jewelry. So, it's no surprise that I was instantly attracted to the idea of a "jewelry candle". A candle that contains jewelry, hidden inside. Yes, they DO exist! In fact, I've tried a few different jewelry candle brands, and been rather pleased with each one.

My newest jewelry candle experience is with "Jackpot Candles." I was offered a complimentary candle, to review, and critique. This was a big deal to me, because I'm a HUGE fan of these types of candles! If you head over to the Jackpot Candles website, you'll be able to see all of the different sizes and scents available. With such a wide variety, I had a hard time choosing!!!

I finally settled on " Caramel Coffee Latte." Sounds amazing right??? It is!!! I was so eager to see the prize inside, that upon opening it, I immediately lit it and set it on the counter. The candle itself is 100% soy, and clean burning. The scent is light, but fulfilling. My home was filled with the aroma of sweet, creamy, coffee! The prize... That's another story!

There's no way of knowing with this brand, where the prize is hidden within the candle. So, you literally have to burn the candle until you find it! Other brands have recognizable stickers on the jar, showing the location of the prize, but Jackpot Candles are a complete surprise! My candle burned for hours and hours... No prize. The following day, I lit the candle and let it burn for a few more hours. Still no prize! Finally, on day 3 (approx. 8 hrs burn time), I saw something...

It started as a dark shadow in the wax, and as the wax melted away, I saw a foil packet inside! Finally, my prize!!! I blew out the candle, and carefully removed the packet with tweezers, so as not to get burned. The packet is hot, so I do recommend taking a safety first approach when removing the prize from your candle. I also grabbed paper towels, to wipe of excess wax. Once I removed the foil, there was a plastic bag inside, that contained the prize. 

Want to see my prize??? Check out my reveal video below!!!

Needless to say, I was thoroughly impressed with my Jackpot Candle experience. The candles are amazing, and they come in a reusable jar. Plus, they have fantastic prizes inside! It's a total win-win situation. You get a great decorative candle for you home, and a little something special for yourself inside... What's not to like?!? 






No comments :

Post a Comment