Thursday, April 2, 2015

Coffee that's almost better than sex.



I'm a serious coffee drinker, and I was thrilled to be chosen to receive, test, and review the Koffee Kult; Medium Roast, Whole Bean Coffee, compliments of Koffee Kult Corp. I prefer whole bean coffee over pre-ground, any day. To me, it seems that whole been coffee has a richer, fresher taste, than the coffee you purchase pre-ground. It's also far more aromatic. Both, during the grinding process, as well as the brew process. It just seems to me that once coffee is ground, it begins to lose it's potency. Don't get me wrong, I'll drink pre-ground coffee, but I prefer to buy whole bean and grind my own! There's just something about the smell and the taste... The Medium Roast coffee by Koffee Kult is no exception. It has a wonderful aroma, and a rich, velvety flavor that sweeps over your whole body. A flavor that overcomes you like a firm, but warm, embrace. Add a splash of cream, and your off to a sensual land of silky smooth chocolate-covered coffee kisses.
After experiencing the medium roast, and enjoying every sip of it's wondrous glory, I'm slightly intimidated by the thought of a dark roast. I don't think I could handle much more, the flavor is already so intoxicating! This coffee is certainly not for the faint of heart, and was quite obviously constructed with great care. Constructed explicitly for only the most sophisticated of coffee drinkers!

Koffee Kult Coffee Beans Medium Roasted - 2 Pound Whole Bean - Highest Quality Delicious Coffee - Whole Bean and Ground Coffee - Fresh Gourmet Aromatic Artisan Blend

No comments :

Post a Comment