Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Weight Gurus Smartphone Tracking Digital Body Fat Scale



I've found the perfect scale!

Ever since I decided to get back on track, living a healthier lifestyle, I've been on the hunt for the perfect scale to help me track my weight loss progress. The hunt is over. I have discovered; Weight Gurus, Smartphone Tracking Digital Body Fat Scale. Yes, the heavens parted, and angels began to sing as a beam of light wafted from the sky to caress the scale, and wash it in a heavenly glow... 

I'm not sure how, but I just KNOW this is the scale for me! 

Weight Gurus literally thought of everything when creating this masterpiece. The Smartphone Tracking Digital Body Fat Scale monitors, tracks, and logs EVERYTHING! And it even greets me each morning with a "Hello."

I must admit, I was a bit overwhelmed at first. I mean, all I really needed was a scale that have an accurate weight reading... So, bring able to track my body fat etc. was a bit unnerving. And the first time I weighed myself, when the QR scan code popped up --- I thought I broke the scale!!! This is definitely a product you'll want to read the manual for, before beginning to try and guess at what you're doing (like I did.) 

So here's the skinny on the perfect scale...

First and foremost, it's modern and stylish.  I LOVE how this scale looks!!! It utilizes a very duty tempered glass, which features a scratch resistant, slip resistant, surface. The 4 sensors are reminiscent or highly polished stainless, and the display is backlit in a beautiful electric blue.

As for functionality...I wanted my scale to be accurate, and easy to read. This scales is just that. Plus, it includes health metrics analysis, and smartphone tracking capabilities.  It's also multi-user friendly, and can monitor and store information for up to 8 users!


Having 4 ultra-precise weight sensors...                    This scale can do some pretty amazing stuff. Including: BIA  analysis for body fat, lean mass, water weight, and bone mass. AND it logs it all for you to track via your smartphone! 
*After each use, the scale displays a QR style barcode for you to scan with your smart phone. This is how it transmits and saves all of the information for you!


The Weight Gurus scale features auto step-on , and auto off functionality. This means that when you step in to the scale it starts working immediately, and after you've stepped off  of the scale, it pauses and then shuts off!  Plus, with a maximum capacity of 400 lbs, just about everyone can benefit from using this scale! It also happens to be the only scale I've ever owned that takes AAA batteries vs the standard flat, round, watch batteries! 

I received mine complimentary, to test and review, and I've decided that this is the end all, beat all for me. I have given my other scales away, and this is now my go-to scale for my weight loss journey!





No comments :

Post a Comment