Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Lykke by Julie



This is now my all time favorite konjac sponge! 

I've tried quite a few konjac sponges, and I've always tended to stick with the charcoal variety... 
I don't know why, but I have. 

Until now. 

I received my Lykke Konjac Sponge by Julie, complimentary, to test and review. To be honest, when I got it I thought; great--- another konjac sponge. We all know once you've tried one, they're all pretty much the same. 

So why do I like this one the best?!? Well, every other konjac sponge on the market is a half sponge. Meaning: the sponge starts out round, and is cut into two. The sponge you get is flat on one side, and curved on the other. This sponge is a whole sponge, it's round on both sides. It fits much better in my hand, and doesn't slip around as I use it. Also, this sponge is slightly larger than the others I've tried. This is a huge advantage, because it's hard for me to use the small sponges and feel like I'm doing any good. Lastly, this sponge is slightly softer, and I find that it does a much better job of cleaning my skin & pores. I'm finding that when I use the Lykke Konjac Sping by Julie, in combination with my facial cleanser; blemishes are few and far between, my skin is rejuvenated and clean, and I don't have to battle dry skin on my face on a daily basis! 

So yeah, it's my favorite. It works the best, and it feels the best! Don't believe me? Try it for yourself! 




Konjac Sponge - 100% Natural, Clear and Pure Sponge for Your Body - Ideal for Face Washing and Facial Cleansing- Perfect for All Skin Types Including Sensitive Skin - Best for Detoxifying, Hydrating and Maintaining the PH Balance of Your Skin- 100% SATISFACTION MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE


No comments :

Post a Comment