Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Healthy Snacks Care PackagePackage, By The Good Grocer


What a wonderful way to treat someone! 
I received this box as a gift to review, and I was absolutely floored by all of the yummy, healthy snacks inside! The variety of snacks is what stuck out most, for me. There is quite literally a healthy snack for even the pickiest of tastes. The products included range from healthy Skinny Pop popcorn, to Stretch Island Fruit Co. natural fruit leather! My children had a fun time exploring the tasty morsels, and enjoyed chomping on the Annie's graham cracker bunnies! I, personally, fell in love with the white cheddar & Jalapeño Pop Corners! These treats are great for family movie night, or even to take along on car ride! I highly recommend this healthy snack care package, and suggest getting 2... The snacks are THAT good!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment