Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Snazaroo to the rescue!

My kids LOVE face paint. Any time we go to carnivals, fairs, or birthday parties--- If there's face painting, they beg to do it. Unfortunately, my children have sensitive skin & allergies... More often than not, I have to be the bad guy and say no. I mean, who knows if the paints are non toxic, hypoallergenic, or even hygienic? 

Nope. 

It makes me feel bad, because I know they so badly want to have their faces painted. This makes Halloween especially difficult... Unfortunately, this mama isn't willing to deal with the aftermath. So, I've been looking for an alternative. A product that's allergy friendly, hygienic, and washes off easily. Finding a decent product with a reasonable price tag that meets my criteria has proven difficult. I think we've tried just about everything available, and we've been searching for years!

I was offered the opportunity to try out a product called Snazaroo. Of course I did my homework before ultimately deciding to give it a shot. Snazaroo is suitable for sensitive skin, paraben free, washes off easily, and offers a wide selection of products to choose from. As an added bonus, they have tutorials and guides available! I'm not an artist, so this was the cherry on top for me!

As soon as the Snazaroo products arrived, I called up some friends and had them come over for a face painting party. The kids were super excited, and I was thrilled at the prospect of finding products that would actually work for my family. The products we tried included; the ultimate party pack, classic face paint, sponges, stencils, and face paint activity books.

The ultimate party pack was an instant hit! It includes many colors, sponges, and brushes. It even has glitter! As an added bonus, there's an idea & how to book in the package. This was especially helpful for me, as I am not blessed with any artistic ability. The kids loved looking at the pictures, and each picked out a design they wanted to have painted on their face. The how to photos made it so easy for me to create a masterpiece that looked somewhat like what they wanted!

The best feature of these paints is that they're water soluble, and wash off easily. Again, I'm not an artist, so this made correcting mistakes super easy... I just wiped off unwanted paint with a damp paper towel!

The stencils that came in our Snazaroo care package were my personal favorite. You just hold them to the skin, and dab paint over the design. They come out beautiful every time! I used the classic face paint and additional sponges for this, as they're larger and easier to manipulate. The stencils wash off easily, and can be layered once the paint dries!

The kids had no adverse reactions to the paints, and expressed their eagerness to try them again. We will definitely be using Snazaroo this Halloween!!! The designs you can create with Snazaroo are limitless! Get your creative juices flowing... Bring Snazaroo to your work or church events, school activities, playgroups, and birthday parties. The products are so easy to use, and wash right off --- AND they're well suited for adults & children!

Get yours here: Snazaroo Products 


Don't forget to check out the “How to” guides on the Snazaroo website!


#tryazon #snazoween17 

Products received complimentary, for testing & review purposes. All opinions stated above are honest reflections belonging solely to Sarah's Honest Opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment